Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nuff Said- Reposte':

This was too long to just put in the 'comments' section, so Ali and Penschick this is in response to what you said, but something I wanted everyone to hear.



Don't get me wrong. I haven't lost the faith. I'm still diligently working to become a beacon of Flower Power to the world. I remain an unrepentant Pens-Addict of the first degree (just don't give me the third degree about it...lol ) Any time Flower has to leave the net it sucks. Watching him stalk dispiritedly down the runway REALLY sucked. Every time the Pens get skunked in a game it sucks. (sounding more and more like a born and bred Pittsburgh fan every day) A 12-3 penalty differential sucks. What doesn't suck is that the guys worked hard to get the chance to show the world what we already know. That they're the best damn hockey team in the NHL. But win or lose they're my favorite hockey team anywhere. I still wear my Pens-gear proudly and will continue to no matter the outcome of any game, series or season. They've got a Ratt in the Penguin pack now and they'll never get rid of me. Like MAF said in an interview posted Sunday on PP.com, "He (Crosby) just told me to forget about it, and I will. I'll put it in the back of my mind and get ready for the next one. Really, that's all you can do." That's pretty good advice.
So let's dust ourselves off, shower the smell of rotted cephelopod out of our skins and get ready to do battle yet again Tuesday at the Igloo. Let's go Tower of Flower Power!!!
And LET'S GO PENS!!!

2 comments:

ali said...

Come on Stagerat -- You have faith don't you?!?!

Everyone has always known that thing was going to take 7...

The Pens can still take this thing!!

Anonymous said...

I still say Game 7. I still believe in Flower and the Pens. This is our year!